Tuesday, October 21, 2008

wat if ur croc-y ex said this to u....

bnde ney cm bes je.aku terase nk jwb.tajuk die 'wat if ur croc-y ex said this to u.'

1. Hi how are ya?
sihat walafiat..

2.Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
wif u?not gona hapen........

3. I LOVE U..
do i look like i care?

4. DO u want some cookies?
u make cookies?wau....

5.Can you take me a picture?!
amik la sdri.sheeesh

6.Help me in my homework!
tgk la.klu baik

7. Here's my gift to you...
sape kt nk?

8.Let's just be textmates
go to heel

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
owg da kasi trime je..rezeki..

10.Let's sit together in the bus
g dok jauh2

11. Hi baby
eewww

12.Your still cute!
bru tau ke?

13.I still LOVE you!
go tell d monkeys....

14.Can I visit your house?
dtg la.bt u wont c me.

15. Do you love me?
wateva hapens,i'l make sure its more to no.

No comments: