Tuesday, July 29, 2008

improvement?hek

dat day,when hinata was absent i sat at her place.her neighbour asked me bout me n him.she said she realy didnt undrstnd y i stil stick wif him.she told all her points of arguments dat she had in mind.its like she was trying to hasut me to dont like him.i was kinda used to it now.if sumone said dat to me a year n a half ago,maybe i could be affected.but now its like a natural thing to hear.sincerely,evn i dont know y i stil stick wif him.he is totally opposite from ma dream guy.ciahh.y wud he b ma dream guy in d first place.o evn any other gurls if dey knw him.its normal for anyone to be shocked when dey hear dat im wif him.it wudnt even crossed their mind dat i wud chuz him.d neighbour said dat he was very lucky to hv me.even when i said dat those words didnt affect me anymo but at times ma patience do reach its limit.wat people sae bout him r true.wel maybe not all of dem.only some.like d annoying part.he alwiz do dat to me.annoy me purposely.im used to it.but like i said.at times ma patience do reach its limit.n dat time im really fedup wif him.its tiring u knw.i think maybe his chromosomes has more 'annoying' genes thn normal people.haha.but i guess at times he does know how to make up the times dat he screwed.like yesterday.he actually tried to console me!dats a bizzare thing if it comes from him coz he's not d type who console people afte he had annoy dem.d fact dat he did try to console me n being cute at d same time kinda touching.haha.ok.cut d crap.

No comments: