Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i wana hug

heyya toasty...
ive something to tell u...today i hv a small emotional breakdown...
not too serious but it still affects me...i dont really dare to sort this out with anyone...
not that i dont hv friends to support me but...
i just dont know how to spill this thing out...
coz i dont think its appropriate for me to hv this sort of prob rite now...
i mean...ive been thru this b4...n i cn sae im pretty much over it...
but somehow this thing suddenly bugs me at such unappropriate time...
how i wish for this thing to fade away forever!
like rite now...its strangling me...sometimes its hard to breathe...
i mean come on...cant i live peacefully without going thru this stage?
its sooooo hard n sooooo complicated to comprehend!
i wanna a biiiiiiiiiggg and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrmmmmmmmmmmmmm HUG.......
wic i hope cn make me feel all better n become not-easily-effected again...
i want a hug!!!
can anyone gv me???

No comments: