Friday, September 25, 2009

raye3

this raye was kinda boring for me..to be honest i dont feel the semangat raye at all..maybe coz this year im going to sit for spm..i dont know if that has anything to do wif it tho..the second night of raye,my fam planned to go to umbai to hv ikan bakar..but when we stopped by at lubok cina to change our clothes, i saw my nieces STUDYING...and i was going to UMBAI to have IKAN BAKAR...dangg...dugaan btol..this cuti rye i intend to get more serious..by studying..when i was at kampung i didnt study eventho i brought my book..who wants to study when everyone around u wants to raye?(forget bout my nieces,haha) so the first day of rye(ahd) we balik kampung..we return to kl tuesday..otw to kl,we rye at a sedare's house at seremban..balik uma i pengsan..mane x..every day kat kampung i slept in late..

i woke up late..by then only i realise,half of my cuti was gone...i studied now and then...wondering how much worse and boring this situation can be...sincerely i like studying...what i dont like is the exams...and i dont like being pressure...spm is a pressure...thats why i kinda brush it off aside like its not important...how worse can i be?im really wondering if i really am a spm candidate...with an attitude like this...

but anyhow,today my spirit kinda lift A WHOOOOOLLEE LOOOTT...hahaha..i received a postcard from johor is it?spjg mgu aku dok tringat2 mane la postcard nie...kt nk anta tp xsmpai2..xkn la lupe?ke lupe alamat aku?or were u just pulling my leg when u said u want to hntar a postcard?tp xknla...he promised...n die btol2 buat..hahahaha...menjerit aku td dapat postcard tu..tp kuang aja btol...ad ke bg gmba monyet tgh minum air klape???n die kt for some strange reason the postcard reminds him of me...siottt btoll budak tu...n to make thing difficult for me, saje je die tulis dlm code...it consumes a lot of time u know to decode it!!anyhow thnx frhn..=)

No comments: