Saturday, December 12, 2009

new/no-more neighbour

this post is especially dedicated to my new n no-more neighbour..

he had helped me a lot through out this year..he was there most of the time when i needed him..sincerely i depended a lot on him this year..dari dok sebelah yy..i ended up dok sebelah die..wondered what fate had in for me back then..i fought a lot with him awal2..cant really say i can stand him..most of the time i cant..n i ended up crying..really..i lost count already..but im not lying when i said he helped me a lot..he helped me in my studies..he became my partner in class..he make my class life colourful n dark at the same time..he listened to what i say n remembers..that the most important thing..he remembers..sometimes i dont even remember what i said..at times he shocked me..

i have another friend who is like him..though the other person has more heart in his soul..i think..so i developed a way in order to make this kind of friendship remain stable..which is to be open..n just say what's in my mind..no white lies..no hidden agenda..be honest..so throughout this whole year i kept being honest with my new/no-more neighbour..he is an analytical person..most of the time i cant lie to him..especially when im sick(which is a looott)..thats when he treated me extra nice..with chocolate sauce to top it off..when im lost in making decisions,he gave me advice that no one thought he could gave..no one is perfect..that is absolutely true..but he can be a whole lot better person if only he has a heart in him..that is the most important thing that he lacks..through out his whole life..he never had one..i look forward to the day when he does..

one of the things i like bout him is he controls his life 100%..if he say white then its white..if its black then its black..he dont give a damn bout what people say..n he's a loner..very true indeed..a pure loner..no wonder he doesnt hv a heart..but i am quite surprise that i can be an influence in his life..not really sure if i am but due to certain situations i guess i am..kot..and i believe he is also sad to part ways like this..i know he dont have a heart but i kinda feel this way..i dont talk to him anymore..n i dont think i'll ever see him again..yet..but to stop our friendship coz he doesnt want to make me sad anymore?i say that's the most stupidest solution i had ever heard..but being him,this is the kind of way he can ever think of..n would ever do..but for him to think of me,not to make me sad anymore?that is one of the sweet things he did for me..the most i guess..

i gave him a nickname on his birthday..mr house+bean..coz he is as annoying as house n as goofy as bean..i know i will miss him but i think i can live through this..i dont hate him for doing this..n he did keep his promise to give me the surprise..but u failed to make me cry in happiness though..the stimulation is not strong enough..i really appreciate what u did for me..thanks for everything u did..thanks for being my friend..thanks for being by my side when im down..when im at lost..when im sick..when u think for my sake..huuu..there's just too much to say to a friend who is no longer one..i'll try not to think of u too much..coz if i do i cry..but i wont be in the corner hugging my knees like u say..dats just too creepy..last but not least,i sincerely love u as one of my dearest friend..coz like i said to certain someone,ure the first guy to know me so well..well there another one but ure one of them..take care..

No comments: