Tuesday, October 5, 2010

fly~

today 5th of october, 9:43 am...

today is the only the day that i do not appreciate pn rita's story of her family..i do not want to hear them..why cant today,just today she skipped all her stories about her family?i want the class to end fast!9:50 am he was suppose to enter the plane already!i cant concentrate in class..i couldnt..i ran as fast as i could as soon as the class ended..nearing 9:44 am,i called him..the first time he didnt pick up..the second..luckily..

me:'da pass security sume?'
him:'da..skng kat lounge(kot)..tgl nk msk plane je..'
me:'o ey?sape lg anta?'
him:' mak dgn nenek..dorg ikut skali..nty kte smpai kt sne kul 3 pg malaysia'
me:'o ye?ad tuka plane kat ne2 x?'
him:'ad..kat dubai..'
me:'msk kul bpe?'
him:'9.50..'
me:'skng da kul bpe?'
him:'emm..da 9.49..'
me:'ha??9.49 da??'
him:'aah..ohh pintu die da bkak'
me:'da bkak?'
him:'aah..k la nk g da ni'
me:'emm..'
him:'emm..'
me:'ok'
him:'ok babai..'
me:'emm..'

(sob3)..

No comments: