Tuesday, January 24, 2012

new year~

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

ok before i move on, just wanted to let you know, this is my second time re-typing this post, due to technical error, so its content may not be as heartfelt as the first one, but insyaAllah better.. :)

alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah i am still alive this new year of my life..i thank Him for giving me the opportunity to live through this new day..i thank Him for this heart that's beating and pumping blood through my veins..i thank Him for this lungs that enable me to breathe and suck in air..i thank Him for these receptors that i have to sense all that is around me..His Greatness..His creations that made me say, 'subhanaAllah! XD'

jazakallah khairan khatheera to all my friends who wished me..semoga ingatan sahabat-sahabat mengingatkan saya dengan umur yang semakin pendek bila detik masa semakin bertambah.. semoga ingatan saya kepada kematian semakin kuat dalam ingatan dengan meningkatnya umur.. semoga ilmu yang Allah pinjamkan ini subur dan mencair dalam diri dan meningkatkan dan memantapkan iman yang sentiasa dihempas ombak dan badai..semoga saya sentiasa ingat segala ini hanyalah pinjaman yang akan dikembalikan kepada Pemiliknya..

what are the things that i borrow from Him actually?everything! u name it~ everything that i have, everything that i once thought i own, everything that i never thought of before they're all borrowed!my eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, legs, hands, time, family, friends, voice, in fact my whole life! adab meminjam barang, kita mestilah pulangkan ia dalam keadaan bagaimana ia dipinjamkan kepada kita.. and in the mean time kita pinjam barang itu, kita mestilah jaga ia dengan baik, kan? that's why, before He take back all these things from me, i have to take really good care of it.. :)ok, lets not explore too much bout this pinjam meminjam in this post..later insyaAllah :)

first let me introduce you to jijie! XD



ok, my homies gave me this.. i bet this is intan's idea.. her aim is for evryone in the house to have a bear.. and with jijie in my possession, her wish had come true! good for her~ ;p hehe.. thanks my sayangs.. i love it.. its cuddly and white and super duper soft.. cam bulu bear mahal gitu.. ok, actually, initially his name was fifie.. due to his mean and smirky smile, i've decided to change his name to benji(but actually my sheep hanging on my pencil box had been given this name) so the final decision was to name him jijie! :D jijie suits his meany attitude best(since when bears have attitude~ beats me =.=')


to my roomie~ thanks for that heartfelt wish.i almost cried..almost! but i didnt :P i pray to Allah too that even without me by your side in several months to come, u'll always be reminded of Him and may He give you guide and strength in whatever that comes in your way..and although i might not be able to celebrate your birthday with you this year, know that u'll always be the best roomie ever and no one can replace that(coz u're the first roomie i've ever had anyway :P) u're in my du'aa too,zutto :) and aishiteru zutto zutto zutto! <3 wahaha.anda pun boleh muntah skrg jugak.


to my homie~ yes i dont u what u said..this is not our last kenangan together you know..we can make many more memories..but yes this might be the last time we celebrate my birthday together but who knows in the future ;) i did tell you once yang mostly the ones that im close to are mmc students..esp you and my roomie..is that why i feel u so distant? coz u dont want me to feel sad? or coz u want to prepare yourself living without me?(omg da rase cam situation pkwe mkwe la plak :P) tak kesa apa pun sebabnya,i dont mind..i understand..and i just want you to know that i really(infinity) love and care for you! <3 ingat tau, semangat salman al-farisi tu always live on inside of you..never extinguish that flame! may that flame bring you closer to Him, insyaAllah :)n thnx for respecting my wish of not wanting to celebrate with cakes and birthday songs.. :) i really appreciate it


to my other homie~ i love you too if u dont know that.. and i pray to Him that Dia lembutkan hati awak..sesungguhnya, sememangnya hati-hati itu Allah yang pegang.. :) sedangkan batu pun kalau dititiskan dengan air secara berterusan boleh terbelah..apatah lagi hati-hati manusia yang keras..kalau disiramm selalu dengan doa dan sentuhan-sentuhan kecil,insyaAllah akan jadi lembut juga..(walaupun fizah kurang sentuh =.=' tp doa sentiasa mengiringi insyaAllah ^^ )


ok thats all for now..disebabkan ad masalah teknikal jadi xdpt upload a few more pics jadi next post la eh :)

No comments: