Tuesday, March 9, 2010

me and her

aku ingat nk tulis pada hari yg bersejarah tuh..tapi xsmpat lak nk bukak blog..skng ni ad kesempatan nk tulis aku tulis la..peristiwa nie terjadi pada bday mak aku..xsngke plak akn ad peristiwa laen yg membuatkan tarikh tu mjadi tarikh bersejarah en..for the first time in my life,i had a fight with her..n u know what?its for a stupid damn reason..n for the first time evaa,i felt that ive been betrayed by someone i cared sooooo dammnnnn muchhh..xpernh aku sngke yg aku akn rs saket hati sebegitu skali...nevaaaa once it crossed my mind..n u know what?it hurts a lot..if i think bout it again, it ll just hurt me again..i dont want to write the details here coz i dont want one day later when i read my blog again,when i particularly read this post,ill be reminded by the pain she caused me on that day..i dont want that..u know why?coz i know ill cry..

No comments: