Thursday, March 18, 2010

my ring

i've heard someone said this before..if u ever want to give something to someone precious,give something that is dear to you..i..had a friend..he was transferred to somewhere else..i dont know how long though..he gave me a watch as a gift for my spm result..i do intend to give him something before i stop working this month..something that i buy that is..but two days ago he suddenly said today he had to be transferred..at 1pm was the last time i saw him and waved goodbye..after half an hour later,i was so bored and kept looking and searching..hoping that he would show up somehow..which he did not..yesterday was the last day he worked here..so before i went back home,i asked to see him for a while..and i gave him my ring..that i bought two years ago..i wore that ring almost everyday of my form five life..and everyday when i work..now i felt weird for not wearing one..i like that ring..i cant say i love it coz its a ring that i bought..but a day without it doesnt feel right..i dont know why i gave him my ring..all i know is i want to give him something..but i dont have time to buy anything for him on such a short notice..and what i have on me that i own that time is my dear ring..sooo the rest is history..he wears a silver necklace..that's where i slipped the ring in..so that he wont lost it..i dont know how i will feel if he'd lost it..i'll be super sad i guess..the ring had my nickname carved on it..hmm..i really need to find a new one ASAP..it doesnt feel right without one..

No comments: