Tuesday, August 12, 2008

super stupid silent croc!

he is truly a stupid silent croc!no doubt bout it.just now at skwl he asked me y was i behaving like this?wat makes me angry wif him?he didnt knw.wel.if he realy didnt knw then let me tell him.i only sae one sentence.i said 'dak y die suke tu xlyn die' n then he remembered.die kt 'oh yg tu!ala.yg tu men2 je.xkn tu pn nk mara?' i was like xcuse me??!men2??who is he kidding?die pk pe owg akn pk if die ckp cmtu?wat prangai cmtu?is he realy dat bong?did he realy thought dat i wouldnt find out?he told tenten for heaven's sake!she's ma fwen!n y did he hv to make such story if he realy wanna men2??xd cite len ke nk bwat?!stupid silent croc!then afte i said like dat die bley kt 'ape salanye?'haaa??ape salanye kepale hotak die!mmg la sala 'pandai'!mmg bgus tol.mmg 'btuah' sgt2 sape y menjalinkan hubungan dgn die.n i wanna announce dat starting yesterday he is no more anyone for me!eventho according to yaya d percentage of ma heart that hates him is only around 20-30%.i dont care!its more than enough.he lied to me.i messed up d second chance dat i gv him.n he dont understand me at all.afte all dat had happen.he stil didnt learn.sae i'm cruel(karti sae).sae u kesian at him(hinata sae).sae anything(dono who sae).i dont give a damn anymo.now i just have to be strong to get him out of ma heart.

No comments: