Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my roommmmmmmmmmm

i really dont like people enter my room.seriously i dont.my room is like a no-entry zone.my room is for me.before my brothers got married,they neva enter.ma dad pon neva enter.except klu nk btolkan pape.wayar telefon o sumting like that.ma mom masok if she wants to take any clothes o anta my clothes.i dont evn allow ma lil bro to enter.he knows well weather he can o not.he knows he shall bear my wrath if he does enters.dammit.it is so wrong for to hv my room for me only?after all its MY ROOM.the year i had my own room,truthfully i cn no longer feel comfortable to share a room with anyone nevertheless who that person is.even ma mom.i cn only sleep wif me.tp cm kem n sleepover kt uma far tu len cite ahh.haha.tp the thought that others sleep in MY ROOM on MY BED with me SLEEPING IN ANOTHER ROOM just pissed me offfffff.seriously............evn if it was my bro n ma sis yg sleep in ma room.label me wateva but thats me.fullstop.i want my room now.......i guess this is the longest period anyone eva inhabitat my room with me under the same roof but diff room.until isnin depan!arghhhhhhhhhhh!another SIX NIGHTSSSSSSSSSSS!

No comments: