Friday, June 19, 2009

asshole..

i just dont get it..i dont even understand why i cant accept it..of all the topics in addmaths,the most top two that i cant handle is indices n proBABIlity..maybe to some people those topics are easy but certainly not to me..eventho most people said they're simple but i just cant accept the simple logic of those topics..their simple logic seems illogical to me..n i dont know why..
n some time during tuition,some people just dont seem to understand that not all people like them..obviously im talking about azfar..who else il be talking about when i talk bout someone irritating at tuition..why dont he just understand the fact that he always irritate me n sae things bout me really does bugs me..n im sure he's intelligent enough to know that i knew what he said bout me..he cant be that stupid..considering he can answer Qs that most people cant..i admit that he's intelligent..but he's so damn annoying..so when he called my name just now,does he really expect me to respond?da hell no..why should i talk to you?there's no reason for me to talk to you coz all u do is geeting on ma nerve..eventually after that i knew that the reason he called me was to give yana's eraser..being the asshole he is,he talked bad bout me with zahid..he sat behind me..n obviously he said those things for me to hear..for goodness sake's why cant you just disappear?why must you came back n take tuition from universal?n why must you get on ma nerve you jerk asshole?its like encountering another chris..one of these days i will surely explode..

No comments: